Equus Workshop – Listen Beyond Words
How to Improve Communication with Your Child
for Parents, Educators, & Caregivers of children
When? Thursday April 28th – Friday 29th
Where? Frying Pan Farm Park in Herndon, VA
Listen to the Q & A Recorded Call from March 10th with Koelle Simpson & Diane Hunter to address questions on the workshop. Hosted by Angela Lauria.
Radio interviewed on Kim Iverson Live March 15th with Koelle.
As a parent, educator, or caregiver communicating clearly with children can sometimes be a challenging experience, that is unless, you’ve learned how to whisper a horse!
When it comes to resistant behavior, whining, tantrums, confusion, lack of motivation and the mere testing of personal boundaries, horses are exceptional at helping adults master the art of reading body language, non-verbal energy, and improving your connection with children.
Join life coach and horse whisperer, Koelle Simpson and Diane Hunter, mind-body coach, for a transformative two day interactive workshop with horses.
- Learn how to experience a genuine sense of balance and peace even while your child may be expressing stressful emotions
- Uncover a level of non-verbal communication that will build trust and deepen your connection with your child.
- Receive direct coaching on the specific challenges you and your child may be facing when it comes to communication
- Enjoy sharing your stories and insights with other adults who can relate.
All exercise with the horses will take place on the ground. There will be NO RIDING during the workshop and no prior experience with horses is necessary.
Early Bird Price: $1,450 (Available until April 10th)
Regular Price: $1,700
Maximum Participants: Twelve
Dates: Thursday April 28th and Friday April 29th
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm both days
*Lunch and Drinks are Included.
- Pre-work including access to two video recordings with Koelle teaching this material
- One-hour follow-up telephone coaching session with Diane to help integrate everything you learn on your day with the horses.
- Video of your time with the horses
- Workbook including diagrams and reference manual for you to keep
Please Note: If you’d like a friend or co-parent to join you, please contact me for discounts for groups of 2 or more.
P.S. You don’t have to struggle as a parent. Parenting with leadership and compassion creates a peaceful home. Learn the power of non-verbal communication and find remarkable peace in your relationship with your child. Register now to secure your place.
Lodging is not included in the workshop fee. The workshop will be held at the Frying Pan Farm Park. It is roughly 10 minutes from Dulles Airport. View this link to check out the local hotels and lodging. Dulles Airport Hotels
For more information about the workshop, Click Here.